Help creating Scottish FA Youth Cup

Chris Hamilton

So I’ve been asking for SI to include the Scottish Youth Cup for about 3 years now and they keeping saying they forget once I bring it up every year so I’ve been trying to add it myself in the pre game editor. I can create the comp no bother and go into the nation rules and add it there however the problem I can’t seem to get round is as in real life I want to have it set so that only teams who have accepted to have a youth team join a youth league in the game enter this comp rather than every team in the Scottish leagues as a few of the lower league teams don’t get run a youth team due to costs etc. Any pointers would be welcome cheers!

7 hours ago, Chris Hamilton said:

So I’ve been asking for SI to include the Scottish Youth Cup for about 3 years now and they keeping saying they forget once I bring it up every year so I’ve been trying to add it myself in the pre game editor. I can create the comp no bother and go into the nation rules and add it there however the problem I can’t seem to get round is as in real life I want to have it set so that only teams who have accepted to have a youth team join a youth league in the game enter this comp rather than every team in the Scottish leagues as a few of the lower league teams don’t get run a youth team due to costs etc. Any pointers would be welcome cheers!

I thought there was one created? 

You can exclude certain teams in the editor with "ignore teams" checked, not sure you could make it so dynamic that teams would get a choice every year to spend the money on an entry or not. Unless you somehow coded it as a U21 or U19 division and the game treated it like a reserve league?