Contracts missing bonuses and transfers negotiations missing bonuses.

TheSpider

In past games we had the option to give bonuses based on goals (10/15/25)/international caps/bonuses for winning trophies and also when negotiating deals to sell players we can no longer ask for x amount of money for winning trophies, also there is no option to sign replacement first before selling yet the AI have these options when selling players. 

Since it is related, how about squad playing time - regular starter, etc.? I wanted to extend a contract but did not see the option and despite having sufficient wage budget, the maximum offer was lower than the current contract. I had to walk away and hope for more flexibility next time. 

I tried to go back but they won't talk to me at the moment :)

It was basically a recommendation from my backroom staff to extend Memphis Depay's contract (Lyon). I clicked on negotiate and then after their requests (promises) I went to negotiations. His current contract is over EUR 5mn a year but I was not able to offer more than EUR 4.5mn. I did not see an option to change his agreed playing time/squad status - star, important, regular starter, etc. - which would normally allow a higher wage. Lyon currently has almost EUR 3mn buffer from the budget to what is being spent, so there should be sufficient room to increase it a bit or at least match the current wage plus add ons? I tried shorten the length and other things but I could not go over a certain amount. I walked away before the negotiations broke down but as I saw now trying to negotiate again, they don't want to talk at the moment.

Hi @tyro,

The agreed playing time is on the Promises page which you agree before continuing to the negotiations page.

In some cases, you may be unable to offer the same contract to players this year due to reduced finances available. You can send through a save if you think we should take a look at this particular example as there could be an issue. Details found here:  

Please let us know the name of the file once it has been sent.

Thanks,

Harrison

I had another negotiation right now and saw that the agreed playing time was in the promises "tab." I suppose those are the limits set by the board - maybe I should check in the data bugs thread? It may be possible that the wage budget is set below what the player currently earns but at the same time, he is earning it at the moment, so it should be at least on that level?

I don't think what a player currently earns will guarantee what he should earn moving forward for a number of reasons; for example, the club's finances may have changed or the player's ability may have worsened. The limits are set by the board and remember you can always change the amount set by adjusting the wage/transfer budget slider in the finances tab.

Hope this helps,

Harrison