FM21 Touch version is a bit disappointed for me.

JorZand

Hi

I’ve bought the FM21 Touch game for my iPad (8th generation), after buying the 2019 and 2020 version, but I’m a bit disappointed about this version, too many bugs and missing features.

1. When I am for excample viewing my squad, and I want to see a profile from one of my players, it’s impossible to click on the player-name for visiting this player’s profile, this function is for me one of the most important for me while browsing my players, now it takes too many time.

2. Why can’t I see after a goal who made the assist?..in all versions before I’ve seen the goal scorer and the player who made the assist.

3.It can be a coincidence beacause I didn’t play the 21 Touch version a lot, but till this moment all my VAR decisions for offside are for me Negative, and all my VAR decisions for a penalty for my opposite are also negative for me, is this impossible to fix???

4.in PL the match program is ridiculous, played with Leeds and the first 5 matches was against ManUtd, ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester, morality go’s down and players haven’t any confidence left for next matches, this happens in the 20 Touch version too almost every time I played PL.

Hope the player profile and the assist problem can be solved in a version update, and the VAR is not a too big problem but would be nice if this also can be solved.

This is the first time I made a complaint about FM Touch, but I’m for sure I’m not the only player who isn’t happy with the 21 Touch version, spent 22 euros but at this moment FM for sure it isn’t worth 22 euros for me, hope it will be solved.

Hi @JorZand,

Thanks for getting in touch - however the forum is meant for individual errors with the game, not what above appears to essentially be a review. We do take your points on board, but also if you would like have a look at the rest of the forum you will see that these issues have already been raised and are currently under reviewing awaiting an update which is soon to be rolled out. Locking this post as this does not specify any particularly new issue.

Thanks,

Harry