No stopping at half time

Mongeral

Same issue happened to me once: at halftime no statistics showed up, tactics screen wasn’t accessible. Instead the second half started straight away. After the start I was able to stop the game and go to substitutions again. Weird.

Happened only once. I’ve played like 20 to 30 matches so far.

I have witnessed this at least 5 times.

The game just proceeds with sides changed and without any stoppage. For a fraction of a second its confusing as you suddenly see your side defending on the wrong side compared to the first half. 

Also this is a big issue as you can only view the analytical data at half time in this version so you cannot make educated tactical changes due to this.

New update, a lot of the same issues!! Also my game doesn't stop at half time, literally 90% of the time now so this bug has actually got worse for me, as used to be a rare occasion that the game would just continue through the game without stopping at half time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/12/2020 at 17:20, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Mongeral,

Could you be slightly more specific as to the issue here? or even post a video in this thread if possible of what the situation is with this.

Cheers,

Harry

i cant be more specific as it is as i said, it doesnt stop for half time, it just runs through like any other minute of the game, no break or pause at half time. its like the match is 90 minutes not 2 halfs of 45. 

I’ve also experienced this issue.

The most information I can give is that I’m watching the game and that absolutely no half time break comes up and the game keeps on going. Before I know it it’s the 75th minute.

Doesn’t happen all the time but it’s happened a couple of times. 

I’ve noticed that while FM21 could be way more enjoyable, it’s also extremely buggy 

Edited by tomwalker2286