[FM21] Full Team Name Scoreboard & Faces on the Bench

giglet13

I'm currently using the scoreboard made by @Wells and, despite having the competition logos installed, I have the default one showing when I am managing in my Valour (Canadian) save, whereas I have the correct logo in my Liverpool save. The CPL shows everywhere else in-game though, just not on the scoreboard.

Ignore that. Sorted it

Edited by EnigMattic1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Pitohui said:

Would it be possible to display the scores(in and out of matches) in the Score1:Score2 format(so 3:1 (instead of 3-1)) and how would one edit that?

If you want to edit it in the match score, open the match score area panel xml and locate lines 113 and 124, and change text="-" to text=":". Save the file and reload skin or restart the game.

spacer.png

The rest depends on what panels you are using.

Not sure if it's possible to change somewhere generally to don't have edit every single place. Maybe someone will know.

13 hours ago, keysi said:

If you want to edit it in the match score, open the match score area panel xml and locate lines 113 and 124, and change text="-" to text=":". Save the file and reload skin or restart the game.

spacer.png

The rest depends on what panels you are using.

Not sure if it's possible to change somewhere generally to don't have edit every single place. Maybe someone will know.

Which font are you using for the scoreboard?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/01/2021 at 20:37, giglet13 said:

Really odd one, bar has been working fine but now player names dont want to show anymore, attached the panel file and the image in game and I can't see why?

Does the name text size need adjusting to fit? Not sure why it's stopped working as it was fine before and is directly from the Kojuro skin.

match players bar widget.xml 6.35 kB · 172 downloads

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 20.34.28.png

Edit - seems to be overall skin misbehaviour, tried reloading skin and lost positions too;

591088474_ScreenShot2021-01-05at20_48_08.png.bc1fa41f22c507218946e3b05ae11190.png

I've tired restarting game and clearing cache but just goes back to only showing positions.

I never did get this to re-appear! Anybody got any ideas? FM22 exactly the same thing happening as I convert my skin over...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is a bit of a strange one. I'm using this scoreboard in FM22 and I have had no issues..... Until now. I can play and team, no problem. Unless they are a created team. If I am playing a created team, their section of the scoreboard is split in half (White and their main colour) whereas mine is solid.

Scoreboard.png.98d42ba7eb80a4527101f28546753658.png

Any suggestions? In the last match, I played another created team and it was the same, only the bottom colour was different,

• 1 month later...