Even more limited club vision in FMT 2021

Samelders

Last year club vision in FMT 2020 was limited in comparison to the club vision in the full version.

This year with Ajax, I only see strive to make progress on and of the pitch. 

This is really much more limited than last year and doesn't do justice to the Ajax philosophy in any way.  In FMT 2020 the Ajax club vision at least consisted of:

*develop player through the youth system

*play attractive football

Why is this even further limited?

Example Ajax

20201208095730_1.thumb.jpg.f426045dec1b42f00b404f0146211018.jpg

Edited by Samelders

I checked some clubs in FMT and club culture looks bugged, just some clubs have something about the type of football they want to play (entertaining or attacking football), but nothing more!!

For example, I didn't see anything about developing youth players (lots of Dutch clubs being a youth player nurseries), working within budgets (even more important with the financial impact Corona is having), building or expanding stadiums, signing players lower than a certain age or with a certain reputation or nationality. 

Indeed at Ajax club culture is totally empty (so i guess strive to make progress on and off the pitch is default?), but I miss the feature at more clubs.

For example: AZ, PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord, Vitesse, Sparta should have developing youth players. Feyenoord signing dutch players. I guess in the full version club culture is much better integrated this year.. 

Feyenoord has attacking football only :confused:

20201208213121_1.jpg

Even in the prem only cultural aspects in the type of football they want to play

20201208213314_1.jpg

20201208213402_1.jpg

Ajax club culture is empty

20201208213423_1.jpg

Edited by Samelders

• 2 weeks later...

A bit disappointed to find out that club vision still isn't improved after the last update. Still clubs only have: play entertaining football or play attacking football, or don't have any club vision at all (for example Ajax)...

Why is it so meaningless and limited in FM Touch compared to last year and the fullgame? It's not like less club vision is streamlining the game, right?

Where are parts of the club vision that used to be there like:

• Work within wage budget
  • Maintain the clubs status of the most reputable team in nationx
  • Expand stadium
  • Increase commercial revenue
  • Developing youth players using the academy
  • Signing young talents under the age of 23
  • Signing player from nationalityx

At Ajax club culture is totally empty. Its one of the clubs with the most distinct club visions in the world!! I checked several other clubs in other leagues and I have to conclude club vision in FMT2021 is very limited and randomly filled in..

Edited by Samelders

Hi @Samelders,

Club Vision is deliberately limited to playing style in FMT to streamline the game for Users; there are only a few other examples such as Athletic's policy of only playing Basque players.

I've checked a few clubs on both FMT20 and FMT21 to see if there's any major changes between years to see if there are any discrepancies between the two and only Ajax appeared incorrectly; this is currently with our Dev Team.

If you think a more expansive club culture should be included in FMT, like the bullet points you mentioned above, then please leave a thread in the below forum: https://community.sigames.com/forum/679-football-manager-touch-all-formats/

Thank you for taking the time to check for other examples and posting in the forum,

Harrison

6 hours ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @Samelders,

Club Vision is deliberately limited to playing style in FMT to streamline the game for Users; there are only a few other examples such as Athletic's policy of only playing Basque players.

I've checked a few clubs on both FMT20 and FMT21 to see if there's any major changes between years to see if there are any discrepancies between the two and only Ajax appeared incorrectly; this is currently with our Dev Team.

If you think a more expansive club culture should be included in FMT, like the bullet points you mentioned above, then please leave a thread in the below forum: https://community.sigames.com/forum/679-football-manager-touch-all-formats/

Thank you for taking the time to check for other examples and posting in the forum,

Harrison

@Harrison Modeste. I took a deepdive an checked 2020 too. I have to agree with you it's mostly Ajax that's a major discrepancy. I'm glad the Dev Team is adjusting this!

Also i found out that:

• Work within wage budget
  • Maintain the clubs status of the most reputable team in nation x

Are in the 2021 version part of the 5 year plan of the clubs. I think that's a big plus. So, excuse me for not seeing this earlier! 

Also I want to thank you for pointing out Football Manager Feature Requests forum. I missed it before, so I'll request it there.

Hope Ajax gets fixed soon. Ps. if you could ask the dev team to put: Developing youth players using the academy there too, I would be every happy. This is what Ajax is famous for in the whole world. It would add some more realism to this fantastic game.

Cheers

Edited by Samelders

• 2 weeks later...

So, a month ago I called this bug and even now after te latest update it isn't fixed.. I can't be that hard to fix this little thing right? Just add some lines in your database for Ajax in club vision?

Are you even considering fixing this anyway? 

image.thumb.png.98ab8831038692f97544bfbab2165632.png

Edited by Samelders
Less emotions now

Hi @Samelders,

Unfortunately it's not as simple as making a minor change as it's a complex area which is heavily integrated into other areas of the game so we can't rush any changes; because of this it's unlikely this will change in the short-term.

I understand you're disappointed with this area of the game but this is still with the Dev Team who are assessing how the club vision works. 

Thank you for posting in the request forum, that is the best way for you to give us your feedback on potential improvements.

Apologies again for the issue,

Harrison

7 minutes ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @Samelders,

Unfortunately it's not as simple as making a minor change as it's a complex area which is heavily integrated into other areas of the game so we can't rush any changes; because of this it's unlikely this will change in the short-term.

I understand you're disappointed with this area of the game but this is still with the Dev Team who are assessing how the club vision works. 

Thank you for posting in the request forum, that is the best way for you to give us your feedback on potential improvements.

Apologies again for the issue,

Harrison

Thanks for the reply, but i'm pretty sure this should be an easy fix.. Club vision is just not set currently at Ajax.