Attributes groups

Hello, is it possible to have the attributes groups of fm pc who form the attributes to football manager mobile 2021 ? 

for example « placement on football manager mobile is marquage+placement on football manager pc » or « shoot on football manager mobile is finition+long shoot on football manager pc »

is It possible to have a precision for this ?

1 hour ago, titi77400 said:

Hello, is it possible to have the attributes groups of fm pc who form the attributes to football manager mobile 2021 ? 

for example « placement on football manager mobile is marquage+placement on football manager pc » or « shoot on football manager mobile is finition+long shoot on football manager pc »

is It possible to have a precision for this ?

I don't think there is space for that on the tiny screen

The SI guys have previously said on here that they've had to combine some attributes from FM as the space is limited on mobile devices.

For example, jumping and heading (I think) from FM is displayed as aerial in FMM.

Can't see this changing tbh, as I imagine it's enough of a challenge fitting all that info on a player attribute screen without adding more. 

Edited by passenger58

• SI Staff

Ok:

Aerial - Jumping, Heading and Height
Teamwork - Workrate and Teamwork
Pace - Pace and Acceleration
Shooting - Finishing and Longshots

I think that is everything.

PS - Set Piece information is shown in more detail on the tactics selection area for those things this version if you hadn't noticed.