Apologies if this has been reported before and you are aware of it. I tried to search for other examples of it but couldn't find the same issue.

I'm having problems with the Development List and loaning players out through the Director of Football. I've uploaded a copy of my save file (CDs 2021 - Torino.fm) to SI Cloud Service to see if you can replicate the error.

After adding a player to the development list, I normally set the instructions of position of where the player is to play while out on loan, agreed time etc as below screenshot. Once you have done that and then go back to it the position I have selected has changed and a CM Centre could be listed as multiple positions like GK, DM or AM for example. The screenshot below shows this. At first I thought it might be that I haven't set the DoF role correctly and he may be changing them but he wouldn't change Centre Mid to a GK, so I don't think it is that or can't find a way to change it. 

Never had a problem with it in FM20 so hopefully an easy fix.

image.thumb.png.6d07515b4b00c6490febd27268c11466.png

**Update**

After clicking continue a couple of times one of the players is about to go out on loan through the Development List. I have specified that he is to be a regular starter too to make sure he gets good enough game time but despite this the DoF has arranged the loan and playing time is blank. I also specified that he is to go with a club that has at least average training facilities but again the club he is going to is rated as poor.

image.thumb.png.86c965edbe98ab0b737555903adf48e4.pngimage.thumb.png.1c9702e632642c1c60b73ac1acd5542f.pngimage.thumb.png.f0a147ec30e63ec3487388d8def570ae.png

Hi

Would it be possible for someone to look at this please? Just youth development is a big part of how I play the game, so quite keen to hear if this is a bug or something that I’m  doing wrong.

• SI Staff

Thanks for the feedback. 

This looks to be an issue we are aware of where changing the position for one players on this Development List page can change it for multiple players on the list. 

This is something we are aware of and the dev team are looking into the problem. 

Do you still encounter the issue if you set the players position when adding the player to the development list via the Transfer dropdown on the users profile. 

image.png.f38431033afd83fb7c23185f971b4529.png

17 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

This looks to be an issue we are aware of where changing the position for one players on this Development List page can change it for multiple players on the list. 

This is something we are aware of and the dev team are looking into the problem. 

Do you still encounter the issue if you set the players position when adding the player to the development list via the Transfer dropdown on the users profile. 

image.png.f38431033afd83fb7c23185f971b4529.png

I've just tried to set it while adding the player to a development list but I must have clicked "Dont show this again" previously, as I normally do it from the main screen as above.

Hopefully if the Dev team are looking at it, it will be something that is sorted in a future patch.

Thanks Again for getting back to me