A-League teams keep attempting to buy foreign players despite having maximum amount in their squads

I'm playing as Notts County in my 2nd year. I have quite a large database and included Australia and the A-League. A few A-League clubs have been interested in a player of mine and 2 A-League clubs have reached agreements with a player, the work permit has been accepted but the deal falls through because they have too many foreign players.

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, jabso22 said:

I'm playing as Notts County in my 2nd year. I have quite a large database and included Australia and the A-League. A few A-League clubs have been interested in a player of mine and 2 A-League clubs have reached agreements with a player, the work permit has been accepted but the deal falls through because they have too many foreign players.

Do you have a save just before one of these A-League clubs makes an offer? If so, could you please provide it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions attached below. This will allow us to take a look into this in greater depth. Thank you! 

On 09/12/2020 at 23:13, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save just before one of these A-League clubs makes an offer? If so, could you please provide it to the SI Cloud Server using the instructions attached below. This will allow us to take a look into this in greater depth. Thank you! 

Sorry I haven't got a save from just before the offer comes in. I'll keep that in mind next transfer season and try to get a save uploaded.