Result not correct in fixtures

StojC

Seems to be less a bug and more a visual issue.

as picture below shows, even when playing away the result will always have your scored goals first even though you're the away team.

so for example, in real life if Chelsea played Burnley away and won the game 2 goals to 1, the score would read “Burnley 1 - 2 Chelsea”

in FM (assuming you're managing Chelsea) the result will still show as if it was “Chelsea 2 - 1 Burnley” even though you’re the away team in that game.

your goals will always be shown first wether the home team or away team. In your example, you scored two goals away as Feyenoord and lost so in real life the score would read “Norwich 3 - 2 Feyenoord” but as it’s FM it always reads as “Feyenoord X - X whoever you’re playing home or away”.

hope that helps clarify 👍

D7F0337F-DE20-4DDC-93DA-24C6FC3A16C4.jpeg

2 hours ago, dlj1905 said:

Seems to be less a bug and more a visual issue.

as picture below shows, even when playing away the result will always have your scored goals first even though you're the away team.

so for example, in real life if Chelsea played Burnley away and won the game 2 goals to 1, the score would read “Burnley 1 - 2 Chelsea”

in FM (assuming you're managing Chelsea) the result will still show as if it was “Chelsea 2 - 1 Burnley” even though you’re the away team in that game.

your goals will always be shown first wether the home team or away team. In your example, you scored two goals away as Feyenoord and lost so in real life the score would read “Norwich 3 - 2 Feyenoord” but as it’s FM it always reads as “Feyenoord X - X whoever you’re playing home or away”.

hope that helps clarify 👍

D7F0337F-DE20-4DDC-93DA-24C6FC3A16C4.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Everything you wrote down I allready know. I know how the game works, playing it for a long time now.

As I said in the topic opener: I like to have results table of my matches as shown in the picture. So the result should be 3-2, not 2-3. Because I played an away game and the home team won.

I really don’t know why FM is holding on to this. 

3 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @StojC,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you confirm a little more as to what has happened here please - am i right in thinking you believe the result in schedule has diverged from the actual result you had in your match?

Cheers,

Harry

Maybe the creators can add an extra column to add to the results table:

now you can only choose results, but the result is shown wrong in my table. It’s a ‘relative’ result from the point of view of the team you are playing with. So if you win a away game it will show 3-2 instead of 2-3.

Maybe add an option to select “absolute result” instead of just the relative result.

so people can choose.
sorry for typing errors, but typing on an ipad is a disaster

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 13:38, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @StojC,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you confirm a little more as to what has happened here please - am i right in thinking you believe the result in schedule has diverged from the actual result you had in your match?

Cheers,

Harry

Soo? Is there an update coming for this issue... it’s so well known across all users.. there is no way that you need more information.. crazy