Recruitment analyst versus Performance analyst, Staff Responsibilities assign my recruitment analyst to perform performance analyst duties?

I understand the Performance analyst provides analysis of individual and team performance (which is a great new feature) and he also serves as analyzing opposition. The recruitment analyst is used for scouting players you want to bring in and reviewing their analysis. However, when I go to staff responsibilities, I can only assign the recruitment analyst to provide team reports and opposition reports, even though I can designate the performance analyst to do this under the scouting assignment screen. Is this a bug?

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.53.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.53.36 PM.png

Edited by OConnellFC

Also it appears I can have the performance analyst do the job of a recruitment analyst (ie assign the performance analyst to scout a player and provide analyst feedback). The attributes of the 2 analyst a I have are about the same, so in order to save money, I am inclined to have my performance analyst do everything. Again, I can't make this assignment under staff responsibilities but I can manually do it. I think this may be a bug but want to confirm.