A Minor Issue With the Player Overview Popup Panel

QP

I now remember I had it the same probably back in FM19.

If you will remove the lines 4-6 (the yacs player popup details) you will have the default details in the popup.

If you will add the code from the 'yacs player popup details' to the 'player personal details popup panel' you should have the yacs' version up.

10 minutes ago, keysi said:

I now remember I had it the same probably back in FM19.

If you will remove the lines 4-6 (the yacs player popup details) you will have the default details in the popup.

If you will add the code from the 'yacs player popup details' to the 'player personal details popup panel' you should have the yacs' version up.

Yup certainly this helped to fix the duplicate issue but now we have the whole empty space instead of that and the whole panel is just looking like this

DimScreen_2020-12-10_20-46-43.png

8 hours ago, d2707 said:

@QP Did you ever get this popup panel fixed? If so, would you mind sharing your file(s) please? I would love to have mine similar to the above screenshot.

Unfortunately that was the latest situation currently though It looks ok to me at least now they are not duplicated but still not that perfect yet. I'll look more into it hope I can find the solution.

@QP I think I may have found a fix.

Add the attached file, ensuring it is renamed to "popup information panel.xml" to skin folder/panels/generic - You might have to create the generic folder if your skin doesn't already have one.

If this fixes your issue, would you please mind sharing the file(s) used to create your popup panel as I think yours looks great with the hidden attributes, etc.

popup information panel.xml

@d2707

Tried and it looks great now; thanks man and yeah I don't mind sharing them so here they are with their respected folders.

EDIT: Sorry forgot the popup attributes panel

SHARE.zip

Edited by QP