If you could change one thing, and only one thing, what would it be?

I'm enjoying fm21. The me is pretty good. The ui doesn't bother me as much as it seems to others. The bugs are mostly things that I can overlook personally and still enjoy the game.

If I could change just one thing though, it would be the constant blocked crosses leading to corners. I've just played 2 games on full match and seen a total of 51 corners in 2 games. Aaaarrgggh! I felt like I was playing corner kick manager 21, please somebody make it stop! Seriously, if anyone can tell me how to stop your wide players beating a player, then waiting for the player to catch up so it can be hit against his legs for a corner, I would be so grateful. Its not just my team, the ai does it all the time as well.

So - if you could change just 1 thing about any aspect of fm21, what would it be? 

Edited by Valleyg
Mistype

I want better press conference that actually make you want to do them, and better stadium design, it changed a few years ago and hasnt looked that great. Maybe a stadium editor would work too.

Overall pretty happy with the game, and once the newgen issue is completely fixed, then its probably one of the best FM's to date