Suggestion about national identity in the game

Xӕxxon_dziglo

Hello to everyone, 

Since I know that developers sometimes come here, I have a question about the distribution of nationalities in the game. It so happened that any player from Russia, or rather from the Russian FEDERATION, which includes a number of republics of the North Caucasus, and which, accordingly, have their own languages, cultures and surnames that differ from Russian , are always presented as one ethnic substance, that is, everyone is assigned a nationality - Russian. I do not suggest any radical changes, just adding to the "profile" section of nationalities (Ossetian, Circassian, Chechen, etc.) would be very good, in principle the same system with the Basques, they have Spanish citizenship, but there is a mention of nationality. Just even in the Russian national team plays Ossetian-Alan Dzagoev, and from the coach also Ossetian Stanislav Cherchesov, there are also national teams such as Alania FC (Ossetia), FC Akhmat (Chechnya), FC Anzhi (Dagestan). If necessary, I can throw off the list of Ossetian surnames so that regens also appear with the correct nationality.

Is there any chance of adding this small but significant enough for someone's detail?

Thank you for your understanding , I will wait for your respons e

Edited by Xӕxxon_dziglo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...