Hi, Has anyone sorted the lag on their machines? I replaced my gtx960 with a Radeon 5700xt and its lags on this also. Even on medium settings which looks terrible anyway. I have been in discussions with Sega but getting nowhere so was wondering if anyone had sorted it.

thanks

Yes, I solved this problem, talking to SI did not give anything, I have rtx 2060 in my laptop and lags on each graphics setting, the solution was to change the screen frequency from 120hz to 60hz. now the game is on the highest settings.

My game has lags too, I have a Geforce Gtx 1650 video card, I am in direct contact with Sega support, and so far I have not found anything that can improve.

Here the lags happen either in very high graphic quality or in very low graphic quality, really very strange that ... I realize that with or without a crowd of the same, the game is fluid but the stutters are inconsistent it seems that the game was bad optimized. I am seeing people just like me, with great computers that go through this.