Updated Gibraltar League 20-21

Here is an updated Gibraltar League without Boca Juniors in the League

Added a few transfers of players/staff that missed the cut

Sorted out some rules for the Intermediate League

Sorted out Contracts

Sorted out prize money

Thanks again to @grffas always for his amazing kits (Only Magpies is missing as they gave me there new kit but asked not to publish until they do) Please see photos below.

Facepack is increasing each year i now have 1940 pictures at least download here - https://www.mediafire.com/file/s5nc96krlhtmxs3/Gib_Footballers.rar/file

Please let me know what you think and what can be added, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

image_2020-12-13_141209.png

image_2020-12-13_141224.png

image_2020-12-13_141236.png

image_2020-12-13_141622.png

image_2020-12-13_141634.png

image_2020-12-13_141648.png

image_2020-12-13_141659.png

gib kits.rar

Updated Gibraltar League.fmf

Edited by cel1234

I sended u PM's that other teams don't seem to register their best players (we supposed it had to do with brexit rules but even if their is no brexit, they don't register the players). Sended u the information . i hope u can find this because i prefer your update (and i'll restart if the registration thing is fixed).

38f80c493470b95195510dabf5bae0e4.png

4e294b7b2be3798f30e695d4562ecf32.png

Edited by OlivierL

• 1 month later...

Started a save with this file (which is very good by the way) however have encountered the same issue above with teams not registering their 'better' players for the first part of the season. Is there an update/fix for this? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This league seems not be compatible with the new actualization (21.3). I've tried to open and verify it in the FM Editor, and shows some kind of error with Fifa Club World Cup (it said that there was only two teams of seven that it should had). Would you know what could be happen?

On 24/02/2021 at 00:09, Micho21 said:

Hi,

This league seems not be compatible with the new actualization (21.3). I've tried to open and verify it in the FM Editor, and shows some kind of error with Fifa Club World Cup (it said that there was only two teams of seven that it should had). Would you know what could be happen?

Yes because i have made Boca extinct as in real life. SI are working on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 14/07/2021 at 21:57, kieranDRFC said:

Hi, does anyone know the best way to play in Gib this year? I have found a few DB's with bugs regarding HG players etc. Any help appreciated

Steam official file should of been fixed now mate.

22 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Steam official file should of been fixed now mate.

Cheers mate! Went ahead with it and working fine so far! Europa Point ive started with

• 10 months later...

I couldn't tell ya as its last yrs game mate sorry. I think we did have issues with it yes.

Edited by cel1234