Sign high reputation players

I started as PSG as an easy save to get me into the game and everything has been going well.  It's only intended to be a short-term save, which gives me the freedom to do things I probably wouldn't usually do, and with the awesome spending power of the club and the players already at the Parc des Princes I'm winning everything in sight.

There's just one slight irritation that I can't seem to do anything about.

The board has a preference for signing high reputation players and no matter who I sign, a couple of months after the transfer window they are always "devastated" with my performance in that area.

My first attempt to fix it was extreme.  In January 2021, I signed Cristiano Ronaldo and their rating of my transfers went up for a while.  But by April they were devastated again, so the following summer I signed Donnarumma and Milenkovic-Savic, then asked them to go get me Sadio Mane.  Again, they were placated for a while, but in November I noticed they were devastated once again with my failure to bring in superstars.

How can I tick this box?

Do I have to sign three global superstars every transfer window?  Or do the board just not understand that I can only make transfers during the transfer window?

I'm finding my boards requests/expectations timings are a bit out.

My board expect me to get plenty of youth into my first team but after the first game of the season they are disappointed. I mean, it's the first game, and 5 of the first 11 came through my youth ranks. What more can I do after 1 game!

"Sign high reputation players" is the worst possible thing for board vision. I believe I remember reading that it was related to the player's reputation vs. the club's reputation, so if you are one of the highest reputation clubs it's actually nearly impossible to actually satisfy this requirement. I.E. from a numerical perspective, as the game assigns reputation points, Ronaldo would likely have a higher rep than PSG, but Donnarumma and Milenkovic-Savic almost certainly would not, and thus would not satisfy the requirement. (If this is incorrect/no longer the case, please correct me)

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning all,

I want to apologize in advance for my bad English, I translate via google translate. I am coming to this position because I am having the same problem, I am starting with manchester city and after having recruited Kimmich, Alaba and Modric during the transfer window of the summer of 2020, the leaders are still "devastated" by my performance in this area.

I specify that the three players above correspond to my philosophy aiming at recruiting famous players in the report of the scout.

Hope this will be resolved soon.

I don't know if the comments posted on the forum are looked at by the moderators or if they should be posted elsewhere.

Thank you very much and have a good day team.