editing player 3D appearance?

mikaelaustin

as a west ham fan i was disappointed when i got the game and there was no Robert Hall, west ham's 14 year old wonderkid striker. so i decided to create him myself problem is when i did his appearance on the 3D engine is that of a white guy and not black like he is in real life. was wondering if anyone knew how to edit this detail?

well, you can make a black person - I think the game decides it on the nationality..........

I created myself in the game - I'm half English, half Indian - my skin colour is sort of coffee coloured with too much milk..... but in the game - I'm black!!

Not that Indian people are black :s

well, you can make a black person - I think the game decides it on the nationality..........

I created myself in the game - I'm half English, half Indian - my skin colour is sort of coffee coloured with too much milk..... but in the game - I'm black!!

Not that Indian people are black :s

Haha!

Im half mixed afro-carribean and I say I'm like coffee with too much milk!

Quality :thup:

This is pretty annoying if you play with non-real players. The facegens created for the players dont seem to match the 3d appearance, black facegens for white 3d players and the like.

I'm guessing it will be a problem with all regens.

We need the possibility to edit player 3D appearance with the editor. I´m going to add some 100 US talents to the data base, and I want them to appear correct in the game. Also, I want to be able to edit the players that have the wrong colour in the data base from start.

I'm sure it's not being ignored, just not responded to... and I'm relatively confident that one (or more) of the third-part editor people are working on it, too.

Having said that, I CAN'T BELIEVE SI didn't put that functionality into the editor. I add myself into the game every year, and I'm relatively accurate with my physical descriptions ... tall, fat, grey-haired, and pale as a ghost. I just lie (a wee bit) about my age and fitness level. Imagine my disappointment to discover that "I" am tall, fat, black haired, and darker than pitch. "I" don't look a thing like me (well, except for the tall-and-fat bit...well done, SI :/ ).

sigh...here's to hope the patch will include an editor capable of this, or that FMM or MiniScout will be released with appearance-editing built right in.

• 1 month later...

has anyone seen or heard anything anywhere (from SI or another editor) about this?

If they manage to give paul scholes his bright orange hair, and go into enough detail that the Torquay team's appearance is spot on (not exactly the best known team), I just figured that it wouldn't be too difficult to put this feature into the editor?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived