Fm21 touch logos/facepacks/skins

Yes,

all work like in the PC version. The only trick is that you need to delete cash but in the android version there isn't a button in the preferences for that.

So, just place the face/logopack/kits folders inside a folder called "graphics" inside >documents>sports interactive>football manager 2021 touch

Then go to >android>data>com.sega.score.touch>files>installed>application_support>sports interactive>football manager 2021 touch>caches and deteled all files inside the "caches" folder.

Then, load the aplication and the graphics will be in the game.

Also, the real name fix also works in the android version. If you want to know how to aplly it send me a pm, because we shouldn't talk about that in the forum.

Edited by Keyzer Soze

• 3 months later...
i followed the video here and copied logos and faces/players into /Galaxy S10+/Phone/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021 Touch/graphics, and also deleted cache in /Galaxy S10+/Phone/Android/data/com.sega.score.touch/files/installed/ , and clear cache &  reset to default inside fm21 touch, but the faces and logos still did not show up.
I still has some faces from the 2.3GB default that Sports Interactive downloaded and installed inside the phone, but I could not find exactly where those default faces are. I am thinking copy the logos and faces directly to that default location by Sports Interactive should work, not the /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021 Touch/graphics. Does anyone has the same issue?