These saves seem very broken to me right now in terms of realism.  No badges and Sunday league experience i can get a league 1 job straight out of the gate.  Mk dons everytime.  I took over newly promoted Whitby after year one in conference north and after 2 years avoiding relegation (completing the board expectations) league one Coventry head hunted me.  Without me even applying.

Don't know what changed from last year but this is the first year that this has been possible and I've been playing fm/cm for a few decades now.  I've always started unemployed.  

Its a shame because the game is great.  Gonna try a dafuge challenge and force myself to stay at a club.  Hope this gets adjusted somehow.

Kutgw

• SI Staff
43 minutes ago, Jabn said:

These saves seem very broken to me right now in terms of realism.  No badges and Sunday league experience i can get a league 1 job straight out of the gate.  Mk dons everytime.  I took over newly promoted Whitby after year one in conference north and after 2 years avoiding relegation (completing the board expectations) league one Coventry head hunted me.  Without me even applying.

Don't know what changed from last year but this is the first year that this has been possible and I've been playing fm/cm for a few decades now.  I've always started unemployed.  

Its a shame because the game is great.  Gonna try a dafuge challenge and force myself to stay at a club.  Hope this gets adjusted somehow.

Kutgw

If you have a save game from before Coventry approached you would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben