18 year old player insane demands.

Hey everyone, first post here although i have been playing the game a few years. Usually i find my own way around but this one is something i have never come across again. So i am casually playing Roma and i am in my second year. Won serie A by 1 point mostly due to luck (juve had a terrible start) and good preparation, and i am in summer transfer fever looking for talent. My scouts recommend this young fella (see screenshot), i see the release fee (around 10m) and decide to make a move. Everything seems in order till the pre contract promises. And to my surprise the agent demands Key player Status and winning the ch cup in year 2021. Even first team status would terminate negotiations on his behalf. After agreeing just to see what kind of contract they would suggest, i find them looking for a quite normal deal. Pretty strange things, I mean i sold dzeko and a few other first team players to make room and money for talent but this is ridiculous, he wants me to sideline florenzi (who has first team status and is happy)  so he can be key player..ever happened to any of you?

Cheers and thanks for reading :) 3.thumb.jpg.75b92be5ec319aa87ec9766aa2a7b2d6.jpg1.thumb.jpg.618ceec2ea53d030522ee99f80f47e31.jpg4.thumb.jpg.74d6ec1e06b9b84a6221a54642c813f8.jpg5.thumb.jpg.50495a011dd7f26275e4ae7b8a4ab456.jpg

2.jpg

Although from your screenshots I can't see a specific reason, it's quite interesting that the agent feedback in the first image is that the client isn't interested in speaking to you. That's probably a part of it- the demands would be inflated because he isn't convinced that it's the right move (despite your scout's verdict that he'd be extremely interested). He has also literally just won the Under 20's World Cup, so his stock is at its highest so far- potentially, he might think he can move to a bigger club than Roma, even after fluking Serie A last season.

I'd be interested if anyone else can provide deeper insight, though.

Personally, I don't think that this is working fully as intended. I did have an offer accepted for a 16 year old wonderkid and although his wage demands were acceptable, he ( or his agent) were demanding key player status ( at 16??) and would not budge, so I walked away.

3 часа назад, Lawlore сказал:

Although from your screenshots I can't see a specific reason, it's quite interesting that the agent feedback in the first image is that the client isn't interested in speaking to you. That's probably a part of it- the demands would be inflated because he isn't convinced that it's the right move (despite your scout's verdict that he'd be extremely interested). He has also literally just won the Under 20's World Cup, so his stock is at its highest so far- potentially, he might think he can move to a bigger club than Roma, even after fluking Serie A last season.

I'd be interested if anyone else can provide deeper insight, though.

+1 it happens for me in the same way. If a player wants to join, it always reasonable demands even if a player is potential star

Edited by Novem9