Croatian player - Work Permit

Hi guys,

Three years into a save with Man Utd and I've signed a Croation wonderkid who's 19. Where is the best place to send him go get a work permit? And does anyone have or seen a list where to send players? I'm sure Spain is the place to send the South Americans but not sure about the Croatian. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

29 minutes ago, Crabby3 said:

Hi guys,

Three years into a save with Man Utd and I've signed a Croation wonderkid who's 19. Where is the best place to send him go get a work permit? And does anyone have or seen a list where to send players? I'm sure Spain is the place to send the South Americans but not sure about the Croatian. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

If this is after Brexit, sending him abroad will not help to get a WP- he needs to satisfy the WP conditions that are laid out after Brexit

11 minutes ago, FrazT said:

If this is after Brexit, sending him abroad will not help to get a WP- he needs to satisfy the WP conditions that are laid out after Brexit

Isn't WP looked at every 120 days? So if he goes on loan to another club and satisfies the conditions to getting 15 points would that not count b/c he didn't qualify at the time of signing?

2 hours ago, wazzaflow10 said:

Isn't WP looked at every 120 days? So if he goes on loan to another club and satisfies the conditions to getting 15 points would that not count b/c he didn't qualify at the time of signing?

Possibly- all I was saying was that sending him abroad would not automatically help to get a WP and that the actual Brexit conditions would need to be checked

My biggest tip for you is send him to a club in a half decent league where he will get games, but most importantly, a club that is takng part in a european competition during the season (even if it's just the Euro Cup II).  Someone like Anderlecht, Salzburg, AEK Athens etc.

By playing in a few european games, he'll get a good number of points, on top of what he'll get for playing in the first team in the league.

Make SURE they are playing in europe!  Best way to get a wp.