Error in position tactics

AbzKa

So basically I've bought the past three FM's, FM 19 and FM 20 were bought when the game released the the January transfer window patch, now I've bought FM 21 in it's first patch, and I can see there's probably an error (or two or three) which I didn't get in these errors in. Maybe it's just new features, for example; 

In player instructions, when I click on 'short passing', on any player,  it automatically says, regarding the dribbling, shooting and passing risks, that they've been altered. In instance, when I'm playing with my DLP(deep lying playmaker), when I click on 'short passing' it automatically says 'dribble less' and 'shoot less often' and when I click OK it goes automatically back to the start. That's the first error.

The second error, when I click on a player instruction, for instance 'taking more risks' and I click OK, it goes back to the original process. 

I'll show you pictures to be more distinct, the pictures were taken one after the other, (I have four pictures to see every step I've taken, hence why the first picture is like the fourth one)

Hope it can be resolved! Thanks

1014844385_error1.thumb.png.fdc97fd6e55c252db038e75f50f43882.png497705999_error2.thumb.png.ff09983f1425734616290b4b1679f88c.png

794751798_error3.thumb.png.06a83f76315ef014c0b29c7166866bbf.png584851187_error4.thumb.png.c83d6e95c1d69aa08a969f1674704bab.png

My problem, in my game (i play with Sporting C.P. in Portuguese league), it´s similar. When you make a change on a individual orders and safe, when you go again to individual orders of the same player, they look like no orders given!

14 hours ago, Mofli10 said:

My problem, in my game (i play with Sporting C.P. in Portuguese league), it´s similar. When you make a change on a individual orders and safe, when you go again to individual orders of the same player, they look like no orders given!

Well, that's a relief, not that you have the same error, but I'm not the only one who has this problem. I'm not quite sure if it's an error or a new feature.

There is a bug I noticed regarding PI, but its visual (or feel like it is). I think its involved here.

When you pick a player position role and duty, together with your TI this comes with a set of PI already set (some that you cannot change) and limits to what you can set to others. I noticed that whenever you go to edit PI, at first most of this PI are not displayed and most thigns look like at default/not picked. However once you touch anything its like if the tab refreshes and suddenly you see every PI and limtiations that comes from the position, rule duty + TI combination and what you can actually play with.

I beleive its only visual because on the main tactic tab when you select the player you see all the appropiate PI (be it from position, role and duty or the manual tweaks you did) set as you would expect.