Transfer offers don't match...

Geordieboy52

I have noticed a couple of times now that the transfer offer show is not the transfer offer that is talked about:  

Screenshot 2020-12-16 at 11.55.41.png

For example, this offer clearly shows a deal worth £3.1m but in the text at the bottom and in the description of the deal at the side they intimate it is worth potentially £1.8m more than this.

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 22.46.36.png

TYhe Fraser deal offers £25.5m upfront, which is all I see.  The deal at the side and at the bottom both indicate another £7m in potential add-ons.  

I managed to save the game when the Stephenson deal was on the table. Please advise.

I've seen this post patch as well. It's incredibly frustrating. I thought I'd signed a player for 20m pounds, only to find out after the player had accepted the contract that somehow through negotiations the selling club had included a 1.3m pound per game clause for the first 10 games which increased the price significantly. This clause is not even available through the usual transfer options so (1) not sure why it is available to the AI and (2) not sure why it isn't shown in the negotiations screen.

Edited by Coolcup

8 hours ago, Coolcup said:

I've seen this post patch as well. It's incredibly frustrating. I thought I'd signed a player for 20m pounds, only to find out after the player had accepted the contract that somehow through negotiations the selling club had included a 1.3m pound per game clause for the first 10 games which increased the price significantly. This clause is not even available through the usual transfer options so (1) not sure why it is available to the AI and (2) not sure why it isn't shown in the negotiations screen.

Yep - I can;t find it either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same issue as the above guys..

Also another issue again related to transfers - When I click the " - " button to remove and exclude from negotiation the AI can re add the clause I just asked it to remove and exclude and also make it impossible to remove that clause again. If I have excluded it they shouldn't be able to add it back!

On 11/02/2021 at 12:13, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @Geordieboy52,

Apologies for the delay in this issue but it's still being fixed by our Dev Team.

Thanks,

Harrison

Clipboard.jpg