EFL Championship online for oldies

Back to middle 90s and DOMARK release
-Scott Partridge was a gem (Bradford City never realised that). As well as Wycombes Jason Cousins or Sheff Weds Chris Bart-Williams. Christian Vieri and Alain Goma were sh.t. 5 mln quid was paid for Shearer. Anglo-Italian cup or away trips to Mansfield.
If you remember that you re probably OLD.

This save is for those with hands on approach to the game but If you want to go on holiday between the fixtures, no problem- we will be trying to be not too fast and not too slow. Its rather for the evenings/nights.
We start with auto license and semi-pro reputation (just to avoid an unnecessary mess and team talks).
Birmingham City, QPR, Blackburn and Nottm Forest already selected, Brentford reserved.
In case that you're a fan of Norwich , Watford or Bmouth -you can join them (does not bother me at all), but if not- we encourage to pick other teams.
First transfer window was off, so default squads are for the start.

Contact me via steam ("kostropaty") if you re about to join.

This is how it stands after the first night:obraz.png.e56ae2023a9da613390b585938285326.png

Edited by Kostropaty

• 3 weeks later...

We re still alive. 1 st season ended nice. LAst week of the season, Norwich 1 st with 1 point above my Brum City, 2 points above Brentford. Needed a win away at already playoff-bound human-managed Blackburn. Lost 3-0 , ended 3 rd despite 91 points. Playoffs were a human affair (BCFC, Blackburn and QPR), Brum lost to QPR, who have won the 6 th place in the last week. Later on ,surprisingly, QPR beat Blackburn and are only human-managed team in Prem.
This is how it stands now in the 2 nd season.

We are playing mainly in the late evenings/nights (it depends), if you re dedicated enough just PM me on steam or here for details.

Currently managed teams are:
QPR - mid table in Prem -MS
Birmingham City -myself
Blackburn - beggaz

Barnsley-  Scott, have not played for a while, probably about to be sacked due to poor results
Middlesboro -borewicz, on holiday

obraz.png

Edited by Kostropaty

• 2 weeks later...

Game is still played, mid of 2 nd season (as we re running 3 online saves currently) -this is about to be played during the daytime -until 4 PM roughly (for the evenings we ve got an Italian Serie C carrer mode)
QPR (in the EPL), Blackburn and Birmingham City (Champ) and Sunderland (EFL L1) are human-managed. Let me know if interested.
Here how it stands:
obraz.png.a94927f8771044c41d3d005247c51246.pngobraz.png.9643d8008d73da3e87ec2a83dac0c9b2.png
obraz.png.bf517497c06072dbc420a6f8c5c24a8f.png

• 2 months later...

Some issues with my laptop as both graphics cards went in f..k off mode. Sega support didnt help much so I was urged to nick my wifes laptop which has lower specs and cannot handle size of our previous saves. There is a new one (save,not wife), feel invited if you can manage our hands on approach and irregular playing times.

5 hours ago, talljamie said:

Would be interested in joining the save. Have added you on steam. 

no problem pal, but we are running another save due to my laptop change specs. Still EFL Champ/Prem though.

Edited by Kostropaty