Bad experience for scrolling

Hi SI team and mates,

I had to say the scrolling experience in FMM is so bad.

fixture page, club squad page, tactics squad page.

I tried two options for scrollbar, fast or slow. They are both not good.

I could see acceleration when I scroll the page. I think without this acceleration may be better. I means when I stop sliding on screen, the page could stop scrolling.

Hope you could take a look!

• SI Staff
On 18/12/2020 at 16:55, RSeven said:

Android 10

Huawei mate 30.

My comment is the scrolling speed is to fast. It is difficult to stop the position I want.

Thanks for the feedback - Just to let you know most of SI has broken for Christmas at this point and I don't have that device at home to test with, so I'm afraid its unlikely that anything will be looked at in that regard until January at the earliest (I'll be tweaking and tuning other areas, but obviously am limited by the devices I have to hand).

10 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks for the feedback - Just to let you know most of SI has broken for Christmas at this point and I don't have that device at home to test with, so I'm afraid its unlikely that anything will be looked at in that regard until January at the earliest (I'll be tweaking and tuning other areas, but obviously am limited by the devices I have to hand).

Hi Marc

This is a very small point. It will no impact my gaming at all.

Merry Christmas!

Can not wait, because my clients in US and Europe will take vacation soon then I will get more free time in fmm. Haha