Playing in Mexican Expansion League. My team has a B team.  Every time i move a player or vise versa and click continue they move back to the original squad. If i move them to under 20s then onwards they move ok as intended.   Only noticed this issue today after update

• SI Staff

Thanks. 

This is an issue we are looking into. As the user mentioned above if you move the player to the U19 side and then to the senior side this looks to keep the player in the senior squad. 

Obviously not an ideal solution but hopefully helps whilst we look into the problem.

Reproduceable scenario (for me):

Start with FC Bayern. Go to Dev Center -> Bayern II -> Right click on player Jamal Musiala -> Move to FC Bayern Squad -> he is there -> "continue" -> he is in the 2nd squad again.

If this is a bug, is there a way around it?

If this is a feature, how do I get rid of this behaviour?

I have been trying to figure this out for hours now but I don't understand why this is happening.

Any news about it? I know we are on holidays time, but this is a huge bug that must be corrected soon, because it affects many leagues with B teams. This bug also happens on other game platforms (FMT), which don't have u19 teams to use as workaround, therefore those are unplayable.

• SI Staff
17 minutes ago, JazVM said:

Reproduceable scenario (for me):

Start with FC Bayern. Go to Dev Center -> Bayern II -> Right click on player Jamal Musiala -> Move to FC Bayern Squad -> he is there -> "continue" -> he is in the 2nd squad again.

If this is a bug, is there a way around it?

If this is a feature, how do I get rid of this behaviour?

I have been trying to figure this out for hours now but I don't understand why this is happening.

Hi JazVM 

This is something we are aware of and the dev team are looking into the problem. Whilst this is being looked into there is a workaround where if you move the player to a youth side and then to the senior team the player will then stick in the senior side. 

Understand this is not an ideal workaround but could hopefully help whilst we work on the issue.  

Cheers,

Ben 

4 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi JazVM 

This is something we are aware of and the dev team are looking into the problem. Whilst this is being looked into there is a workaround where if you move the player to a youth side and then to the senior team the player will then stick in the senior side. 

Understand this is not an ideal workaround but could hopefully help whilst we work on the issue.  

Cheers,

Ben 

HI Ben, Just to make you aware that doesn't work on my saves.... I move them to the B team/under 19 and it doesn't nothing :)

5 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi JazVM 

Cheers,

Ben 

Playing in the MLS currently and this workaround does not work since we have no youth sides to move players to. I currently have six players stuck in my II-team :(

4 hours ago, shevigol said:

Playing in the MLS currently and this workaround does not work since we have no youth sides to move players to. I currently have six players stuck in my II-team :(

Yeah I’ve given up on playing fm right now... kinda hoping they fix this bug soon so I can play 

I laso have issue with my deportivo save .. in my save the players i try to move from b team cant move to senior team . u19 players can move to senior squad.. but there is a twist the workaround the devs and everyone say it work b team=>u19=>senior team ..DOESNT WORK !!! the player i move from b team to u19 i click continue and he keeps his position at b team but  he is also visible team at u19 squad its like he is doubled ...and i cant find him from filter ...its like he vanished ..

1 hour ago, drainlife17 said:

I laso have issue with my deportivo save .. in my save the players i try to move from b team cant move to senior team . u19 players can move to senior squad.. but there is a twist the workaround the devs and everyone say it work b team=>u19=>senior team ..DOESNT WORK !!! the player i move from b team to u19 i click continue and he keeps his position at b team but  he is also visible team at u19 squad its like he is doubled ...and i cant find him from filter ...its like he vanished ..

I found this as well!!!

I had to do it in stages.

1. Move him to the B-team (even if he's listed there - the drop-down option still exists) - click continue...

2. Then move him from B-team to U19s - click continue...

3. Then move him to your first team - this worked for me

7 hours ago, Lord Rowell said:

I found this as well!!!

I had to do it in stages.

1. Move him to the B-team (even if he's listed there - the drop-down option still exists) - click continue...

2. Then move him from B-team to U19s - click continue...

3. Then move him to your first team - this worked for me

As i said before this trick doesn't work for me

I promoted a player from Levante B to the first team during pre season. I then wanted to put him back into the B team, but he kept coming back to the first team. I then put him into the U19 team, and tried moving him to the B team from there, but he just ended up in the U19 team.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Demus said:

I promoted a player from Levante B to the first team during pre season. I then wanted to put him back into the B team, but he kept coming back to the first team. I then put him into the U19 team, and tried moving him to the B team from there, but he just ended up in the U19 team.

This is really destroying lots of saves currently. Anyone that knows about a league without b-teams so I can play without this bug? Question is however how this issue would impact the AI in other leagues.