Can only offer non-contracts (6th tier Germany)

Whether you can offer part-time contracts is often down to the settings put in place by the person who made the database (since you're obviously using an edited database, given only down to 3. Liga is available in-game). You'd have to query that with the person who made the database.

On the other hand though, only being able to offer non-contracts in the German 6th tier doesn't sound that weird to me, that's basically non-league football level if it was transferred over to the English leagues.

7 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Whether you can offer part-time contracts is often down to the settings put in place by the person who made the database (since you're obviously using an edited database, given only down to 3. Liga is available in-game). You'd have to query that with the person who made the database.

On the other hand though, only being able to offer non-contracts in the German 6th tier doesn't sound that weird to me, that's basically non-league football level if it was transferred over to the English leagues.

Hell being semi-pro is already a step away from reality - as far as I'm aware, all clubs in the German 6th tier are amateur level only.