Ferencvaros stadium is green seated not black!

That is you, but I don't think so that is OK to mess up the colors now in a big history series game like FM. What quallity a game if colors are wrong AT LEAST the best of European 32 Champions League teams? That is very sad. Anyway in FM 2020 it was good, so really strange how mess up in 2021. The game should improve not decrease...

Hi, I noticed this issue is on a LOT of other stadiums too, not only Ferencvaros. A lot of stadium seats are black, no texture, no light. This is not only a Ferencvaros issue, it is about a lot of clubs. So this a bigger bug!! Need fix! A lot of stadium are black seated! It was good on FM20, issue only in Fm21.

Edited by Gaboo

16 hours ago, Gaboo said:

Hi, I noticed this issue is on a LOT of other stadiums too, not only Ferencvaros. A lot of stadium seats are black, no texture, no light. This is not only a Ferencvaros issue, it is about a lot of clubs. So this a bigger bug!! Need fix! A lot of stadium are black seated! It was good on FM20, issue only in Fm21.

Hey Gaboo - I agree it's frustrating....SI does not seem to have the staffing to ensure team colors are proper for all teams in all countries (sometimes, not the legal rights). So the default is black quite often. May I suggest before you start a new save, go into the editor where it is possible to change the color of seating for each stadium. I've done this for several years (along with other incorrect colors for kits, team primary & secondary colors, competition colors, team names {short & long} etc..)....it takes me a lot of hours to get through most Euro leagues, USA & Brazil, but at least I'm happy at the end with the proper team colors even if I don't start my first save until 2 weeks after release.

But the problem is not only they are black. The main problem they are so black like a black hole. No any texture or any light on it. For example can you see that trinage on middle? What is that? A black who knows it. Only a black trinage hole... :/ It was good in FM 2020, and this is not only an issue of Ferencvaros.