Match engine extremely laggy since the update.

Craig643

As anyone else experienced this with the match engine since the update? The matches ran so much smoother this year, and then bang open the game after the update and the matches are so laggy now, takes 20 mins plus to play one game and it feels like its completely ruined the game for me. 

It would be interesting to see if anyone else is having this same issue.

• SI Staff

I've moved this to the Android bugs forum - please remember to use the bugs forum rather than the General Discussion when letting us know about bugs and technical issues.

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into it.

7 minutes ago, Craig643 said:

Is there a way I can keep my saved games when I'm re installing it, 8m not very tech savvy so any help would be appreciated 

I don't think it deletes the folder where the games are saved when you uninstall, but to be on the safe side you can just make a copy of your saves.

File path should be something like Memory Card > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2021 Touch > games... find what you need in there and copy it to your main docs folder before you do the uninstall.

8 hours ago, Craig643 said:

Ps will I need to do the same with kit packs etc? 

Just rename the Football Manager 2021 Touch folder in your documents to something else before you uninstall, it will then miss it out if it were to delete and saves copying a load of graphics.

As I say I don't think uninstalling removes anything in the documents directory but this is what I did just to be on the safe side!

it turns out that I have seen this graphic setting through the fm touch skin, after I saw the graphics settings were very low, the graphic settings were deleted after this second update, forcing all android devices to be forced into high resolution graphics for low specification devicesit turns out that I have seen this graphic setting through the fm touch skin, after I saw the graphics setting was very low, but the graphic settings were deleted after this second update, forcing all android devices to force high resolution graphics for low specification devices, I have repeatedly installed It's just a lot of games and storage, but still this second update forces a low device with a high resolution, I've used different devices, such as Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 4, Samsung Tab A 10.1it turns out that I've seen this graphic setting through the fm touch skin, after I saw the graphics setting was very low, the graphic settings were deleted after this second update, forcing all android devices to be forced into high resolution graphics for low specifications it turns out I have seen this graphic setting via fm touch skin, after I saw the graphics settings are very low, but the graphics settings are removed after this second update, forcing all android devices to force high resolution graphics for low spec devices, I have repeatedly installed This game and storage is still a lot, but updates both of these force a low device with high resolution, I have used different devices, like Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 4, Samsung Tab A 10.1

Edited by arizho66

• SI Staff

Thanks again for reporting this everyone - we just released Minor Update 21.2.1 which should resolve this issue - let us know if performance is improved for you now.

If you can't see any difference after updating you may need to clear the game data and reinstall the game for the changes to take effect.

7 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

Sekali lagi terima kasih telah melaporkan ini semua orang - kami baru saja merilis Pembaruan Kecil 21.2.1 yang seharusnya menyelesaikan masalah ini - beri tahu kami jika kinerja ditingkatkan untuk Anda sekarang.

Jika Anda tidak dapat melihat perbedaan apa pun setelah memperbarui, Anda mungkin perlu menghapus data game dan menginstal ulang game agar perubahan diterapkan.

thank you SI, I am waiting for the update to arrive in my playstore

8 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

Thanks again for reporting this everyone - we just released Minor Update 21.2.1 which should resolve this issue - let us know if performance is improved for you now.

If you can't see any difference after updating you may need to clear the game data and reinstall the game for the changes to take effect.

I've installed the minor patch mentioned. Had one match before heading out but it seems to fix the issue, match engine was much smoother. Thanks for the swift response.

4 minutes ago, Pu15e said:

Saya telah menginstal patch minor yang disebutkan. Memiliki satu pertandingan sebelum keluar tetapi tampaknya memperbaiki masalah, mesin korek api jauh lebih lancar. Terima kasih atas tanggapan yang cepat.

Is it like the first update of FM Touch 2021, the strength of the performance?

9 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

How we can clear game data?