Regen staff's birthplace is wrong.

The birthplace of regen staffs from Africa, the Caribbean, and Asia are created in Europe and South America.

It is understandable if the staff is created by dual citizenship, but even if they are not dual citizenship, their birthplace is listed as a European or South American country, which causes their mother tongue to fall behind as a second foreign language. 99 of the 100 generation staff are in this situation.

For example, even though it is a Cameroonian nationality in Africa, its birthplace is set to Eastern Europe, such as the Czech Republic and Russia, where Czech and Russian are the first languages, and French, which are the mother tongue, are pushed back to second foreign languages.

This is what happens to the creation staff from Africa, the Caribbean, and Asian countries, and I wonder if it's intended, or if it's set up wrong.

This never happened in fm20, fm19...

And can't you change the birthplace of the players or staff in the in-game editor? If I can change it in the in-game editor, I can solve the problem, but I'm asking you a question because it's not.

Thank you.