Parent club unhappy with loan players position or game time

Here is 4 screenshot.  He always play as DLP, when he plays. Hes start in 8/12  matches in league, and plays all the Europe games in that position . Iam in 5 season, and its why , many managers are angry at me, when i try to loan players   to Linfield.   I need to  get players in on loan, but the big clubs , its impossible, when they first have make a complaint, why the players are not playing in their roles/ place on field.

Everton.JPG

Unhappy.JPG

MEE DLP !.JPG

Happy.JPG

I have the same issue, 3 loan players are unhappy (slightly concerned) about playing in a weak position. Their managers constantly contact me and tell me to play them in the agreed position. Really annoying as two of the loan players are Team Leaders for me and not sure how it will affect my team.

Screenshot of the "Happiness" screen

I followed this link for uploading files: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4
FileName: "Chris Kramer.fm"

Another player called home, because of not playing in the right position.   16 games out of 23 games, he was playing as a defender. 

Maybe the only reason, is that he is a central defender, but iam playing with ball player defender.  But it should be ok, when you are playing in central defence.

offer loan.JPG

arsenal.JPG

Arturo       loan.JPG

manager unhappy.JPG

recalled'.JPG

Edited by birkelse