Team kits in manager home panel

cdiak

11 minutes ago, cdiak said:

hi, I tried to have both kit and badge with stadium background in manager home next fixture panel but this is what I got

Was working perfect in FM20

What am I doing wrong? any help?

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm trying to do similar, but I can't even get the stadium to show. 

which are the new codes?

I have this:

<!-- HOME TEAM KIT -->            
            <container>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="20" apply_to_children="true" />           
            <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left" >
                <boolean id="aull" value="true"/>
                <record id="object_property">
                    <list id="get_properties">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="hkID" set_property="ktid" />
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="home" set_property="Ttea" />
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>
            </container>

Edited by cdiak

<widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
      <boolean id="aull" value="true"/>     <!-- needed for fantasty draft create club changes -->
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Tidx" />
                            <integer id="set_property" value="indx" />
      </record>
    </widget>

<widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
                          <animation class="slide_in_bottom_animation" duration="0.5" tween="ease_out" high_priority="true" />
      <boolean id="aull" value="true"/>     <!-- needed for fantasty draft create club changes -->
      </record>
    </widget>

29 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

<widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
      </record>
    </widget>

<widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
                          <animation class="slide_in_bottom_animation" duration="0.5" tween="ease_out" high_priority="true" />
      </record>
    </widget>

it seems that the kit_id="1" code forces the Algeria kit to load...

29 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Has anyone had any luck with this yet? I wasn't able to get past a plain white kit for the home team and a white and green one for the away team.

It has been noted on several threads that this issue is caused because it’s hardcoded in the game. There is no way to add kits anymore to this screen unless SI enables it in future patches.

15 hours ago, a31632 said:

It has been noted on several threads that this issue is caused because it’s hardcoded in the game. There is no way to add kits anymore to this screen unless SI enables it in future patches.

OK, so maybe not the kits then. But how can I get the information, such as venue, time and date, in front of the stadium picture instead of behind it?