Some players like Sterling doesn't have a cut inside role trait

Some players like Sterling doesn't have a cut inside role trait.  If this was added then I would find it easy as I want to play like Pep and in Peps teams the wingers score lots of goals. Sterling scored 31 goals last season. Also, the game on mobile should be more like the PC version so players have individual instructions and also have an attacking and defending formation.

• SI Staff

If you play his as an inside forward then he will behave in this manner as that is what the role is intended to encourage.

Personal instructions are covered by roles in the mobile game, detailed personal instructions (beyond man-marking) aren't planned to be incorporated because it is important to keep the game easy and fast to play (and in all honesty the roles cover most sensible instructions imho).

On 23/12/2020 at 19:10, Marc Vaughan said:

If you play his as an inside forward then he will behave in this manner as that is what the role is intended to encourage.

Personal instructions are covered by roles in the mobile game, detailed personal instructions (beyond man-marking) aren't planned to be incorporated because it is important to keep the game easy and fast to play (and in all honesty the roles cover most sensible instructions imho).

From a fans point of view I 100% agree with that decision, again it’s not about chasing the tail of FM - it’s about maintaining the lovely tail that FMM currently possesses.