Financial Fair Play / Premier League.

On the console version there's no financial fair play rule so the top 5 teams in the premier league just spend stupid amounts every time the transfer window opens, teams roughly spend a £100mill a time. On my current save im aston villa and decided to grow wonderkids which has paid off to an extent but with training being so bare your play growth is at the mercy of your assistant manager (outside gametime) last season i won the fa cup, league and champions league and i only had 70 mill to spend and this season its showing as the top clubs are spending around 300million. In the league if you lose more than 4 games you'll be lucky to break into the top 4 and its frustrating. Just wondering what others thoughts and experiences are in the prem.

5 hours ago, Brommer said:

On the console version there's no financial fair play rule so the top 5 teams in the premier league just spend stupid amounts every time the transfer window opens, teams roughly spend a £100mill a time. On my current save im aston villa and decided to grow wonderkids which has paid off to an extent but with training being so bare your play growth is at the mercy of your assistant manager (outside gametime) last season i won the fa cup, league and champions league and i only had 70 mill to spend and this season its showing as the top clubs are spending around 300million. In the league if you lose more than 4 games you'll be lucky to break into the top 4 and its frustrating. Just wondering what others thoughts and experiences are in the prem.

Finanical Fair Play is not coded into FM Xbox or FM Touch. It is tough to compete with the big boys. I would put huge release clauses in all my wonderkids contracts, they often pay it when you keep rejecting the offer.