My wishes regarding the shortcomings in the mobile version.

Zafer Akgül

1 | Savunmacı oyun kurucu ve serbest oyun kurucu rolleri topu kapma yeteneğine sahip olmalıdır.

2 | Rolleri daha iyi anlamak için yeni ayrıntılara ihtiyaç vardır. (role properties tab. )

3 | Maç motorunda kaleciden oyun kurgusu yoktur. Bilgisayar sürümünde mevcut olmasına rağmen, bu bizim için haksızlıktır!

4 | Yeni talimatlar ve yeni oyuncu özellikleri ile oyun detayı artmalıdır. 

5 | Bilgisayar versiyonunda cep telefonunda olmayan detaylar cep telefonuna eklenmelidir.

Edited by Zafer Akgül
misrepresentation.

I agree with you on all points , the mobile version needs these reinforcements to make it exciting for mobile users. Also , the mobile game makes possession stats so stupid , in my Bayern career Tottenham were playing defensive and I was attacking and I only had 35%.

Edited by fali1917

more details and features. It allows us to play knowing and understanding what we are doing. We are not enemies, we are just people who do not have a social life, love football and support it for its development. you have to take us seriously.

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

The intent of the mobile game is NOT to become the PC version, sorry - it will remain faster and somewhat easier to play and pick up than that version.

That being said:

1. I'm afraid I'm not entirely certain what you mean by this? - they can and do make tackles. Certain roles are more defensive minded than others, most play-maker roles are NOT defensive orientated.
2. Descriptions of the roles are shown on the role selection dialog when you change a role.
3. Goalkeeper distribution is available in the tactics setup (presuming that was what you meant).
4. I have no plans to add in individual player instructions beyond the level presently in the match - I feel by setting man-marking and roles you can do a lot in tandem with the overlying team tactics and I don't want things to become overly confusing for people.
5. Sorry but no, as first stated the mobile game is not going to 'become' the PC game - nor should it imho.