On Ios iphone 11 it blocks

Many times game blocks when i touch continue. It blocks all the phone and I have to wait that iphone restarts. Sometime it happens after 5 minutes too. I uninstalled and installed again the game, but it continues to crash. Please i need help because this bug make me unable to play fm.

thank you

• SI Staff

Hi Federico, we've not had any other mentions of this. By blocks, do you mean that it freezes? Is it only when you press continue, or does it happen with anything else? And is it the same save game, or different save games? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 25/12/2020 at 10:25, Alari Naylor said:

Hi Federico, we've not had any other mentions of this. By blocks, do you mean that it freezes? Is it only when you press continue, or does it happen with anything else? And is it the same save game, or different save games? Thanks.

I also experience this on my iPhone 11, it happens randomly but normally when pressing continue/play game/next. 

It causes the phone to freeze completely, unable to exit the app, unable to lock the screen or even turn the phone off. I have to hold down the power button for many minutes until it eventually shuts down. 

very frustrating and worrying that FM21 is causing serious crashes such as this to my iPhone