Club kit on the FM21 start screen

Big D Man

Hi.

Can someone please tell me how you get the club kit to be displayed on the start screen, as shown in the example below?

I am playing with a team from a custom database which does not have a kit on the start screen, and instead it is just a default kit.

I can actually see the team's kits when I play the game, because I have the kits downloaded and saved to "Sports Interactive > FM21 > graphics > kits

However, it appears the kit for the start screen must be located somewhere else. I have seen some YouTubers be able to do this, whom also started with teams from custom databases.

Many thanks.

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by Big D Man

The start screen uses the 3D kits so if you have installed them for your team then they should show.

If you do have custom 3D kits showing for your side in-game then is possible the game cannot load 3D kits for custom teams on the Start Menu as the ID for the team will be contained within the save game that you haven't loaded yet, if that is the case then there is nothing you can do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, bluman said:

if it is possible to do this, then can you load the 3D kit on the FM Touch Android home screen?

Without knowing 100% you should be able to either connect the unit to a pc or the sdcard and access the files that way, then it's just adding kits like you would do on a pc and it "should" work...
as said, this is without knowing for sure, but a guess on my parts