FM 21 - Couple of questions

Hey guys, I'm new so sorry if this isn't the right forum but just got a couple of general questions about FM21 before I get it...

I downloaded the demo version earlier and I found a bit of an issue with the curser and clicking on in-game buttons, I kinda had to hover the curser about 1cm above the point I wanted to click. I did a Google and saw other people had reported this, I just wondered, did it get fixed for the proper version? I'm just not particularly tech savvy so not a fan of going into settings and adjusting stuff.

Also, I've seen the Southampton FC edition advertised (I'm a Saints fan so no doubt it targeted me) but just wondered how this was different to the general version? Obviously, if it's just a colour skin or something like that I'd buy it but I don't want to buy it if I'm tied to Saints or something like that! (Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy tbf :D )

• SI Staff

Hi @Bad Wolf, hopefully this helps:

1. This was indeed an issue on our Early Access Beta, and I believe it should now be fixed.

2. You're not tied to Saints (although with how well they're playing recently, you may wish you were!), but the edition does have licensed club assets and player faces that aren't available in the normal Football Manager 2021.

On 24/12/2020 at 22:45, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @Bad Wolf, hopefully this helps:

1. This was indeed an issue on our Early Access Beta, and I believe it should now be fixed.

2. You're not tied to Saints (although with how well they're playing recently, you may wish you were!), but the edition does have licensed club assets and player faces that aren't available in the normal Football Manager 2021.

Hi, unfortunately, I have downloaded the proper game and it still seems to be doing it. Is anyone able to advise?