B team players that are moved up to the first team keep getting moved back to second team

shevigol

I'm in the second season now and have just receive my B-team with New York City FC. Problem is that a couple of players gets moved to the b-team automatically . I move them to the first team but the next day they are back in the b-team. Am I missing something or what is going on? Actually they are both in the first team and the b-team, even though I've made them unavailable for the b-team

11 hours ago, Aljarov said:

Please upload your save and @Sebastian Szlenkier can log it.

I know the fact the B team doesn't play any games is logged, which is as much as I can do (I'm the MLS researcher - I don't code, or have any control over MLS code other than to make requests).

Thanks,

@Sebastian Szlenkier - I've uploaded the save "Sheviol - New York City FC - 3.fm". Please take a look at for instance Tim Walker. He is both in my first team and II-team. It does not matter what I do, he is still present in both teams. The same goes for "Hansen", "Flanagan" and "Cabezas". 

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, shevigol said:

Thanks,

@Sebastian Szlenkier - I've uploaded the save "Sheviol - New York City FC - 3.fm". Please take a look at for instance Tim Walker. He is both in my first team and II-team. It does not matter what I do, he is still present in both teams. The same goes for "Hansen", "Flanagan" and "Cabezas". 

Hiya, just nipping in to say that I'm afraid this is a general issue with B Teams which is affecting clubs across various nations. This one is already logged and under review, thanks for raising regardless.

2 hours ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hiya, just nipping in to say that I'm afraid this is a general issue with B Teams which is affecting clubs across various nations. This one is already logged and under review, thanks for raising regardless.

Thanks @Freddie Sands for jumping in! Any estimation on when this will be fixed? Will it be before the holidays? Also, would a potential fix be save game compatible? If not then I guess I'll have to start a new game with a league unaffected by this. Any recommendations of a league that does not have this issue? What about Brazil and Argentina? 

• 2 weeks later...