Condition/sharpness in percentages as before

blejdek

Hello !

Does anyone know where in the some skins (that have condition/sharpness back to percentages) is the file to change this (from icons to percentages) or what is it called ? I want to cut it out from the skin and add it to my fm dark skin. I did same with the green circles on tactic page, so I am sure this would work too. 

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Which skin does it use, can you name some?

edit:
looks like https://www.fmscout.com/a-tangfu-fm21-skin.html has it. I would also like to know how to manually add the percentages not only into the player details page and in the match in between highlights panel but also into the standard tactic/squad overview pages.

Edited by faldal

15 hours ago, faldal said:

Which skin does it use, can you name some?

edit:
looks like https://www.fmscout.com/a-tangfu-fm21-skin.html has it. I would also like to know how to manually add the percentages not only into the player details page and in the match in between highlights panel but also into the standard tactic/squad overview pages.

Dont know exactly, saw actually many of them. But I dont know whch file in skin is resposinble for condition/sharpness to be shown in numbers. I want to copy it to my standard skin, because i hate icons for that and cant get used to them like never.

Yeah man, I would love that too. To include it in match, between highlights, in tactic/squad overview. I would ADD THEM SINGLE HANDELY in every file that it must be added. But I have no idea about skinning so i am asking all around for little help, but it seems people just look after themselves these days.

Edited by blejdek
adding edit