Error in Nation Rules

3Styles

I have a parent competition with 4 divisions that is no longer verifying. I have another parent competition with multiple divisions that runs fine. All comps have the exact same league dates. I have no special squad selection dates.

image.png.103c32f1020b4acf7bc644594e7842c3.png  

This popped up out of nowhere after verifying it over 50 times. The only changes I made where to getting qualified teams for cups, to which nothing runs during the summer period.

If I delete the parent competition it works. If I remove summer transfer window (1/July/2020) it works. What am I missing?

CanAm 2.2.9.fmf

5 hours ago, 3Styles said:

Unfortunately that doesn't work. I don't have any squad selection dates enabled.

I've had a quick look at the file and the only thing I've managed to do is get the date to change by adding a squad selection deadline date under Fixture Rules 2. That was pretty much useless though. I have no idea what is causing the problem. Have you tried undoing the changes you made in regards to getting qualified teams for cups and gradually adding the rules back one at a time? That way you might be able to pinpoint the exact cause.

On 27/12/2020 at 22:45, Carlito85 said:

I've had a quick look at the file and the only thing I've managed to do is get the date to change by adding a squad selection deadline date under Fixture Rules 2. That was pretty much useless though. I have no idea what is causing the problem. Have you tried undoing the changes you made in regards to getting qualified teams for cups and gradually adding the rules back one at a time? That way you might be able to pinpoint the exact cause.

Yeah. That's the only recourse, but I can't seem to find anything...