Adjusting squad numbers during transfer window

footballer

• 6 months later...

Did you ever figure out how to update Squad number? I'm also on the English league (Championship) currently in the pre-season and have exactly the same problem, I'm starting to think it's a rule on the English league that is now described in the League details

Edited by RodTheCid

Thanks @FrazT, that's exactly what I thought, but in my current save I'm on the preseason (July 7th) and still not able to adjust the Squad numbers, Do you remember if there is there any specific dates where changing the squad numbers is allowed?

EDIT: just want to add that FM2021 is my first FM game that I ever play, I got it back in Feb and you would think that 5 months would be enough for me to know better, but I'm quite slow when it comes to enjoy a game, let say that I like to savor it :) 

Edited by RodTheCid

Thanks @FrazT, this just happened in my save, I got an "e-mail" from my "Personal Assistant" that I have to submit the Squad Numbers and just as an additional guide if anybody comes across this situation on the English leagues; This message came 3 weeks before the first match of the season and once a number is assigned it can not be modified anymore, I guess until the next preseason that is.

2021-22 Squad Nums msg.png

• 2 weeks later...