Football Manager Touch

Joncardiff88

Even after the newest update their are so many things wrong with the game. Disappointed so far and can’t really get into a save because of these problems.

the manager profile is missing quite a bit of info and I would like to see how many matches I’ve managed and that’s gone.

the latest scores have been fixed but all the wrong scores during the match and then completely different to full time scores.

I keep conceding to many goals hardly ever get clean sheets I could be winning 6-0 and last kick of the game I concede and a lot of the matches are crazy scores like 6-5 or 4-3

In pre season matches some times I kick off at 9am in the morning no team in the uk would play that early.

during matches their is no attendance or the weather and that’s something I would like bought back into the game.

i think the lay out on match days in football manager touch 2020 was better then this years game. 

Hi @Joncardiff88,

Thanks for contacting us.

Many of the above issues have already been highlighted and are currently under review. To make issues easier to track we would always advise keeping each thread to one issue per thread - the threads at the top of the forum gives a good guide to how the forums should be used if you are slightly unsure. For that reason i will be locking this thread and apologies for the issues that have arisen in the game.

Cheers,

Harry