Database Size

Fm 2021 Touch (PC)

Do you know how to increase the player datbase size? I've loaded the game. Created a profile. Selected a team. Then it asks for how many leagues. You can select upto 3 leagues, but the databse size always says small. There is a dropdown, which suggests you can change it, but there is only small option. It doesn't matter if you select zero, one, two or three leagues, it only gives you the option of small database. My computer performance is at worst 4 stars with all 3 leagues selected.

Thank you in advance.

41 minutes ago, 2 Left Feet said:

Fm 2021 Touch (PC)

Do you know how to increase the player datbase size? I've loaded the game. Created a profile. Selected a team. Then it asks for how many leagues. You can select upto 3 leagues, but the databse size always says small. There is a dropdown, which suggests you can change it, but there is only small option. It doesn't matter if you select zero, one, two or three leagues, it only gives you the option of small database. My computer performance is at worst 4 stars with all 3 leagues selected.

Thank you in advance.

There will be a check box on the bottom right hand side of the screen where you select the nations you wish to load. It will remove the limitation of 3 nations and database size.