Lose in euro cup QFs to RBL. turns out they’re already winners so I guess we never stood a chance

steam just is

58 minutes ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @steam just is,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you possibly provide slightly more detail on this issue please? I appreciate this is frustrating but the very small amount of detail presented here means that its pretty much impossible to pick out a bug from this.

Cheers,

Harry

Hi Harry

not much more I can provide tbh. Got a screenshot and started a new game. As per what @Lukecouchmansays above, this might be a very minor bug.

Hi guys,

So i am right in thinking that the past winner here has been announced before the end of the competition? If you could provide a save via the link below along with your file name in the thread i will look into this for you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry

Hi Harry,

unsure what is going on in the other persons save, but in my save, it was displaying the winner of “this years” competition as the team that beat me. So eg, 2024/25 fa cup, I lost to Bognor Regis and it listed them as the FA cup champions in the press release (like the one in the screenshot) but when playing to the end of the season, they had been knocked out and the winners were Man City