Players constantly moved to B team, despite beign registered with first team, and ineligible for B team.

w1nstar

I'm managing Barcelona and I moved a few players from Youth to B team. They played there a few seasons, and now are ready to play with the big guys. Turns out, every time I press "next", they are moved back to B team. I have every possible duty assigned to myself, the kids can't play for the B team since they are registered with the first team. They are training with the B team too.

I can't do nothing to have them in my squad. They are forever B team players. This is beyond excruciating :\

I already tried giving them a new contract, moving them to first team training unit, set the first team as who are managing their contract renewal, even setting them as not available for the B team. Nothing works. I have tried everything I could think of, every time I press next, they are moved back to the B team. My first team has only 18 players.

Same goes for any player on the B team. They always get back to the B team... This has been happening for the longest, even between seasons.

• Administrators

Is a known issue we're investigating. There's a workaround of moving your players into your U18/U19 team first, then into the senior squad and they should remain in place.

Apologies for the inconvenience.