Unable to fine player

I had a player miss training (although the inbox notification also says he was absent without leave, and as those are different categories in the Code of Conduct, I'm not actually sure which he violated).

Okay, fair enough, 1/2 week fine per the code of conduct, only it doesn't register. And I can't do it via the player interface, I assume because he is actually absent. Am I missing something or is this just a bug (and why oh why is there not a button to "Discipline per code of conduct" instead of making me look up the appropriate fine)?

image.png.d24538fe297d92e9258e3fc3910de5bf.png

image.png.65185e214f026c99903a0a6d1d7cce4c.png

image.png.e3a4d9b9926baa61fbac37e6e8f03c75.png

Edited by woolymuffler

If both you and the players agreed on the code of conduct at the start of the season, you shouldn't need to do anything because the punishment will be carried out automatically.  If it has not, then it must be a bug.  You will need to open a thread in the relevant Bugs forum and mention the name of the save in that thread.

Hang on, I took over Wigan late first season and although I had accepted the Code of Conduct from the Inbox item, we had not had a team meeting where it was discussed. Does that mean it's not actually in effect? It shows up in the Code of Conduct section of Team Dynamics so I assumed it was in effect already, but maybe not.

But regardless of that, I think not being able to fine the player manually from the Inbox item is still a bug.

Edited by woolymuffler