Are facilities realistically upgraded this year?

14 minutes ago, trevjim said:

In previous versions, youth and training facilities had to be upgraded step by step. For example, poor, to adequate, to good, to great, to state of the art or whatever the correct order is.

Which really used to annoy me, because if the club has the money and need to do so, they should be able to build whatever facilities they want, as opposed to having to creep of the ladder each time.

If I take a club with awful facilities from say league two to the prem with back to back promotion's, and find myself in the premiership with hundreds of millions in the bank and winning the champions League etc, I want to be able to build state of the art facilities straight away. I don't want to have to upgrade them each summer just to finally get to state of the art several seasons later. It seams a bit nonsensical.

Leicester have just built a £100 million training complex in real life. They didn't have to build good facilities last season just so they could build the state of the art one for this season, they went straight for the state of the art one.

Is this fixed in FM 21?

Well said

46 minutes ago, trevjim said:

In previous versions, youth and training facilities had to be upgraded step by step. For example, poor, to adequate, to good, to great, to state of the art or whatever the correct order is.

Which really used to annoy me, because if the club has the money and need to do so, they should be able to build whatever facilities they want, as opposed to having to creep of the ladder each time.

If I take a club with awful facilities from say league two to the prem with back to back promotion's, and find myself in the premiership with hundreds of millions in the bank and winning the champions League etc, I want to be able to build state of the art facilities straight away. I don't want to have to upgrade them each summer just to finally get to state of the art several seasons later. It seams a bit nonsensical.

Leicester have just built a £100 million training complex in real life. They didn't have to build good facilities last season just so they could build the state of the art one for this season, they went straight for the state of the art one.

Is this fixed in FM 21?

I'm guessing not, I'm doing a save with 1860 munchen at present and am having to do it the step by step way, I did a save with them on last year's edition and asked to build a new stadium when I reached bundesliga 2 which they did accept to be fair then I got promoted again from 2 to bundesliga 1 and the stadium was only 21000 (up from 15000) so this version I'm not asking until I reach bundesliga and have more money to see if it's the same, 21000 is pish poor for a top tier team and I'm sure they aren't gonna build a new one 5 years after the last and how much expansion capacity is a 21k stadium gonna have? You're never gonna be able to compete with the big boys financially 

On 01/01/2021 at 21:49, KlaaZ said:

If you want this included an a future version of the game, I suggest dropping it in the suggestions part of the forum where it will be picked up and/or looked at at least. ;)

I have for pretty much the last 5 years lol