Post match stats not working, can’t view past matches, can’t view others’ matches

Curtneedsaride

The post match stats and analytics don’t seem to be working, the button to view matches when selected on your own schedule is missing, the heat maps aren’t appearing, and I have no idea how to view stats on other clubs’ matches. I’ve seen some of this mentioned, but not all of it. 

DD3884CF-C4D0-459C-82DB-685D909E8CBF.jpeg

Hi @Curtneedsaride,

Thanks for your feedback, in future could you please separate issues in to different threads as it would make it easier for us to keep track of issues individually. 

Can you confirm whether you're playing on Tablet or PC please? You shouldn't be able to watch previous matches on Tablet but there's currently an issue on PC.

Could you also verify the pages the analysis screenshots were taken from please.

Thanks,

Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for condensing the issues I’ve had. All of the issues I’ve noted here are on FM Touch on my iPad Pro. In my screenshots, all 4 screens on the left are FMT and are being compared to the same 4 screens on the right which are screens from full FM on my Mac. 

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what name each of the screens are called or through which menus. I believe the middle two can be found in the post match analysis screens, and the last screen is just recaps of other matches in comps that my club is also in. We see that score page, but can’t tap on any of those matches or see any details about them. 

And I’ve found going into my fixtures page where I’d like to view details about my past matches has the same problem, as seen on top screens. I can’t tap on any of the matches and see the View Match button. So, all the details of my past matches are inaccessible if I don’t access them through my inbox, which can’t be the only way to view those details can it?

• 2 weeks later...

SI has said this is a known issue since release pretty much.. it’s very disappointing that the issue of previous match data not being saved for viewing is still around. I have the same issue. Can’t view any previous matches. Even for my time. It’s a big flaw in a game in the game.

is there a fix coming or no..…¿